Floods are the most common and costly natural disaster. Federal disaster assistance comes in the form of a loan that must be repaid with interest. Homeowners Insurance and Renters Insurance do NOT cover flooding. Only a separate Flood Policy protects you from these unexpected disasters.
Here are a few things to consider when you are reviewing your current insurance coverage...
- Floods are the most common and costly natural disaster.
- 25% of all flood claims occur in areas not identified as a high flood risk zone.
- Heavy rains, blocked creeks, or inadequate drainage can all lead to flooding.
- Am I protected against water main breaks, ruptured tanks and towers, broken levees and dams, or power outage leading to pump failures?
- Homeowners insurance does NOT cover floods.
- Renters insurance does NOT cover floods.
- Only Flood Insurance covers floods.
GET A QUOTE or contact us at email@example.com.