Whether it’s a wedding, your parent’s 50th anniversary party, a Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitsvah, you have heavily invested your time and finances planning this special event.
- Liability Coverage
- Cancellation or Postponement
- Additional expenses
- Event Photographs / Video
- Event Gifts
- Special Attire
- Lost Deposits
Your family office practice has unique and complex needs. Specially tailored insurance plans can be designed to meet the challenges of the family office practice.
- Personal and Other Insurance for Family Members
- Professional Liability Coverage for Family Office Managers and Directors
- Commercial Insurance for the Family Office Business
Flood & Excess Flood
Offering broader water damage solutions and overall superior coverage as compared to the industry standard for primary coverage with the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Primary coverage for flood, even if a flood is confined to only the insured property
- High property limit at one location, eliminating the need for a separate excess policy in many cases
- Coverage for finished basements
- Coverage for rebuilding to code
- Coverage for additional living expenses
- High special limits for items such as fine art, jewelry, silverware, collectibles, furs and business property
- Homes and other permanent structures and their contents insured on a replacement cost basis, not actual cash value
Employment Practices Liability Protection
Employing residential staff requires special insurance coverage. Liability coverage to protect you if you are accused of wrongful termination, sexual harassment or employment discrimination of residential staff.
Family Protection Coverage
You and members of your household may be susceptible to harmful actions by others. Insurance coverage providing financial protection and specialized services may be a wise choice for you.
- Child Abduction Coverage
- Home Invasion Coverage
- Stalking Threat Coverage
- Carjacking Coverage
- Coverage territory worldwide, except for occurrences in places listed on the U.S. Department Travel Warnings list at the time of loss